Executive Business Mentor Required
Natural Talent is pleased to have a very specific requirement for a highly experienced Executive Business Mentor for 2 – 4 hours per month over a 6 – 12 month project. Meetings will be either face to face or virtual, with the Mentor ideally being based in the South of England/Ireland or North America.
You must be able to demonstrate experience of:
- A minimum 10 years employment at either Board or C-suite level in a global corporate organization with a turnover of more than £50m/$70m
- Leadership and management of teams in Marketing, Finance or IT
- Leading and managing a successful online business
- Implementing an ambitious strategy for high growth to successfully scale a business
- Identifying blockers and accelerators for high growth
- Managing significant financial risk
- Stimulating and evaluating innovative ideas
- Launching new products and services to secure competitive edge
Managing M&A, MBO, or an IPO process is desirable. Also desirable, but not essential, is having an MBA or attendance at an international business school. Excellent active listening and consulting skills are essential.
If you feel you meet these requirements, please email us.