Cost Benefits of Executive Coaching and Mentoring Programs
At Natural Talent Bristol and South Wales we evaluate the success of our Training and Coaching interventions, such as productivity improvements and increased employee engagement, as well as calculating the overall ROI. As a result of Face to Face 360 Feedback Reviews followed by Executive Coaching or Mentoring Programs, some of our clients have experienced Return On Investment of 7,000%.
Natural Talent always creates excellent Return On Investment by guaranteeing significant, sustainable, and subliminal behavioral change in every Executive Coaching and Leadership Development Program, which leads to increased engagement, improved retention levels, positive culture change, and increased productivity and profit.
‘I don’t know quite what you’ve done in the Management Development, and Executive Coaching, but productivity and performance levels are better than ever. Thank you!’ CEO, Graphic Packaging International
‘Thank you, Jill. After just one Coaching session you’ve literally changed my life! Now I understand why you’re such a popular and successful Coach and Mentor – you are perceptive and empathetic as well as challenging in a totally inspirational way. With your techniques and guidance I’ve already made minor tweaks to my behaviour which have been really effective and had a great and positive impact on both my working and personal life.’ Senior Manager, Engineering
Please email us or call us on +44 (0) 844 496 8196 for an initial discussion, or to book an Executive Coaching or Mentoring Session, Leadership Training, Management Training, a 360 Feedback Review or Assessment/Development Centre Design and Delivery
- The CIPD (Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development) Guide entitled ‘Coaching and Buying Coaching Services’ refers to the benefits of Coaching based on percentages attributed to a variety of attitudes, behaviors and actions such as 68% increase in self awareness, 62% better goal setting, 36% increase in project completion. This study was undertaken by the ICF.
- A study by Manchester Consulting in Florida (2001) shows that the return on investment in Executive Coaching was over 5.5 times the initial investment in Executive Coaching, with an average return of nearly $100,000. While the size of the benefit will be partly related to the size of the company, the study shows that the benefits of Executive Coaching are substantial. According to Manchester Consulting, the most important tangible benefits of Executive Coaching are higher productivity, greater quality and increased organizational strength; while the most important intangible benefits are improved communication, greater teamwork and higher job satisfaction.
- A study by Cleeve Consulting asked for a conservative estimate of the monetary payoff from the Coaching managers had received. They described an average return of more than $100,000, or about 6 times what the coaching had cost their companies.” Fortune
- A study by MetrixGlobal LLC for a Fortune 500 firm and Pyramid Resource group found that Coaching produced a 529% return on investment and significant intangible benefits to the business. Including the financial benefits from employee retention boosted the overall ROI to 788%.
- Making training stick. An article in Public Personnel Management (Winter 97, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p. 461, International Personnel Management Association) reported a study comparing Training alone to Coaching combined with Training. Training alone increased productivity by 22.4% while Training plus Coaching increased productivity by 88%.
- ‘Investing in leadership’. Research on Executive Coaching effectiveness, reported in the Manchester Review (2001, Vol. 6, No. 1) and in Business Wire showed that companies that invested in Executive Coaching received an average 500%+ return on investment.