2017 Highlights at Natural Talent
‘Practising what we preach’ is one of our mantras at Natural Talent, so we’ve enjoyed a strategy away day to review 2017 and make exciting plans for next year. We also celebrated another rewarding year supporting individuals, teams, global brands and SMEs in executing their own strategic plans and developing key skills and competencies.
A big thank you again for all your support and amazing feedback in 2017. And don’t forget we are still looking for more Associate Consultants for next year, so please get in contact if you have the qualifications and experience.
In 2017 the key themes have been:
Assisting managers and leaders through Executive Coaching and Mentoring to:
- lead and manage major transformation
- step up after a promotion
- become more strategic and less operational
- increase executive presence
- better prioritize key objectives
- hold the career conversations and deal with poor performance
- deal with interpersonal conflict
Delivering High Performance Leadership Development Programmes to increase overall Leadership Competencies, in particular how to:
- inspire and motivate teams to buy in to the vision
- flex styles to improve working relationships
- improve motivation and engagement
- manage body language to negotiate and influence more effectively
- become more self-aware and emotionally intelligent
- empower team members
- make the tough calls
Providing Career Coaching to achieve promotions or source new positions
Delivering 360 Feedback to assist in major C-suite development
Another major project this year was the refurbishment of the Natural Talent office in Wales, which in itself has been a learning experience and tested all my personal levels of resilience! But the results are great.
Outside the office I have personally being delivering more pro-bono Coaching; the resultant Rules for Life from some ex-professional sportsmen have proved a very popular guide.
Again Natural Talent is one of the proud official sponsors of Dragons Rugby. With the WRU and David Buttress now backing the team, it’s been good to start to silence the Naysayers, as the overall natural talent and potential at the Dragons is finally being recognised and the future looks very bright.
Wishing you a very Happy Christmas and all good wishes for 2018 from Jill Maidment and the team at Natural Talent.